Sunday 10 June 2012

Regional Editor News & Flaming Lips - Do You Realize Parklife Weekender 09/06/2012


What a fabulous weekend i've had!I got to be a dancer onstage for the entire Flaming Lips show whilst dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz - as well as meet and share a rather long hug from Mr Wayne Coyne (on stage in front of approx 10,000 people) It was one of the most amazing nights of my life, getting to be onstage and witness the pure spectacle of their live show! (I also got to dance around onstage for the whole set - note the crazy woman on the left hand side of the video going mental!)

On top of this, I am also proudly able to announce that I am Regional Editor for the North for Pretty Nostalgic Magazine!!!

I am so excited about this, having already written features for issue one and two. I cannot wait to get cracking on more work. It is such a beautiful magazine and I am honoured to be a part of the team!! : ) 

www.prettynostalgic.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment