Tuesday 13 August 2013

Issue 8, Pretty Nostalgic

In Issue 8 of Pretty Nostalgic I took on lots more exciting features, some as photographer, some as both photographer and writer, heres a little peek at some of the features I worked on:

Several months of obsessively going back and forth to Hebden Bridge has been miraculously condensed down into this 6 page feature written and photographed by moi....




I wrote about and photographed my vintage postcard collection...


And tried to sum up the joys of tea drinking in a single image...



As well as these I also shot some images for a piece on Barefoot walking, and visited a holistic retreat called Mellowcroft with editor Jo and Features editor Abi. We had a lovely time sleeping in one of the yurts and I photographed like a crazy person, documenting the site, us making our own natural products and Jo and Abi taking a dip in the luxurious outdoor baths! 


I'm a little late in writing this post as Issue 8's been out a good few weeks now but you can still get your hands on a copy from the website www.prettynostalgic.co.uk, or in WH Smiths stores around the UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment